The Best Hair Care for Divers! Subseries Products

Hey girls...how many of you come out from a dive with a BIG huge dreadlock in your hair from the salt water? Well I do! Since I spend so much time in the ocean, my hair really takes a beating. Well, I figured I had two choices, cut it all off and go with short hair (not an option), or live with dry, brittle, damaged hair!  Honestly I thought that was my only option...until Suzanne from Subseries sent me her products to try out! I will tell you, I wasn't optimistic. I had heard that hair products don't really help your hair so I have never been one to spend a lot for all the bells and whistles...you know the lines, "sleek and shiny" "long and thick" "healthy and beautiful". I received the package and immediately put the protectant, clarifying shampoo and reconstructor into my dive bag.  Before I got into my wetsuit, I sprayed my hair with the protectant. It comes in a nice spray bottle and the mist is fine and easy to apply. Then I braided my hair as always and slipped into my suit and hood. When I came out of my dive before the next dive, I applied some recontructor and went to the shower so I could comb through my typical mess. Then I rebraided my hair, reapplied the protectant, and went diving again. So far everything is as it always is with any product I ever used...except the fact that these product SMELL WONDERFUL! After I was all done diving, I shampooed and used the reconstructor again. Still everything seemed pretty much as with any other products I had ever used...but it was the next morning that I noticed an immediate difference. My hair was much less brittle and seemed more full and healthy! Now, it takes a lot to convince me even though I saw it with my own eyes, so I brought the products back down to the dive site the next day and told the other girls to use it. I told them how great I thought it was and so they were eager! After washing their hair at the end of the dives they all said, "well it sure smells nice, but what is so great about it Margo?" I told them to humor me and wait until tomorrow and let me know what they think. Sure enough the next day the girls arrived raving about these products and asking about getting a case to split.  Every day now they have all been using the products and our hair has been improving! This line of products gets 5 stars from the Scuba Diver Girls! Any woman who spends her time in the salt water and sun should consider getting some. It is not an expensive line by any means, more of a moderate price and the results are STELLAR!